East Central London, United States
about 1 month ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies.
- Provide technical guidance and advice to procurement and vendors
- Ensure all suppliers conform to their control plans
- Communicate between supplier and quality management teams
- Ability to effectively identify supplier quality issues, investigate and drive quick solutions
- Support internal quality and production in tasks and meetings
- Rail experience is advantageous
- Manufacturing experience is essential
- Knowledge of SQA/SQC processes
- Knowledge of Kaizen/Six Sigma
- Ability to work to technical drawings and specifications
- Lead auditor qualification
- IRCA certified is desirable
Terms of Employment:
- 12 month FTC
If you are interested in the role and would like some more information please contact Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.