East-Central London, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor to work for one of London’s premier Building Services company’s .
Our client is currently expanding and have won some exciting new contracts to go with their all ready stellar portfolio of clients based in and around Central London.
In a static role the Site Supervisor would be working in Centre Point as part of a two man team reacting to all electrical and maintennace works that may need attending to throughout the prestigious building you would be working in.
The site is a mix of commercial and residential space and due to the level of residential we are looking for a site supervisor who is especially client facing.
The site Supervisor would be required to work a 7-4/8-5 weekly shift pattern.
All candidates would be expected to have the following:
- Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
- A good understanding of General Building services
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
Any candidate must have ONE of the following:
- BTEC / HND / HNC / ONC / Degree in an electrical field.
- Electrical Apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds 236 Parts one & two.
- City & Guilds 2360 Levels one and two
- City & Guilds 2367 part 1 & 2368 part 2
- City & Guilds 2330 Levels two and three.
- City & Guilds 2357 Levels two and three.
- City & Guilds 2365 Levels two and three.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electro-technical Technology
- Any subsequent City & Guilds course used to replace the above.
With a fantastic rate of pay and the opportunity to progress and gain a genuine career this a great opportunity for a building services experienced electrician who is looking for the next step in their career.