Manchester, United Kingdom
14 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a project manager to oversee projects based in Greater Manchester which revolves around a scheme to make travel within the city greener and more energy efficient.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work on the Finance Provider Panel and Dealer Recruitment elements of these projects.
we expect the ideal candidate to have the following:
- Experience of working on business change projects in the public sector, including significant procurement elements
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Extensive experience of working on complex, time critical projects
- Embeds into existing teams quickly
- Passionate and driven
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload to ensure challenging deadlines are met
- Experience and knowledge of public sector procurement in terms of evaluation and compliance to Regulations, supplier recommendation reporting
- Monitoring and managing supplier performance
- Ability to work to accelerated deadlines and self-manage peaks and troughs of workload.
If you're a project manager looking for your next long term position in a role which will make significant environmental change for the better then please get in touch and we will go into the role in more detail.