x, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Project Manager – Rail Infrastructure
Have you got experience rail depot builds and complex projects? TXM are looking for an experienced Project Manager with 5-10 years exposure to similar projects, this role is also outside of IR35 and will be moving forward. Rates on offer are circa £450 a day.
Project Manager – Rail Infrastructure:
- Responsible for a portion of a £20 million project at grip 4 stage currently.
- Timely and efficient delivery of key depot infrastructure projects from outline design through to eventual construction, commissioning and final handover You will need to converse with the shop floor as well working closely with the engineering and commercial teams in the office.
- Multiple stakeholder management needed on complex projects including depot building and OLE erection for new train release.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Project Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.