Tividale, United Kingdom
16 days ago
Health & Safety Coordinator
Contract - £200 per day ltd (6 months)
TXM are currently partnering with a manufacturing company who supply into a number of different industries, including; healthcare, packaging, construction and automotive in the search for a Health and Safety Coordinator on a 6-month contract.
For this role, I am looking for the Health & Safety Coordinator to have the following experience:
- Experience implementing H&S processes from scratch
- Worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Worked to ISO 9001 standards
- Training staff members on processes and procedures
- Carrying out risk assessments
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.