Essex, United Kingdom
3 months ago
TXM are looking to recruit a BIM Design Coordinator for one of the UK's fastest growing and well respected specialist brickworks contractors to join their design team working out of their offices situated just outside of Chelmsford.
Working on exciting projects across High-Rise Residential, Commercial, Retail & Infrastructure sectors the BIM Design Engineer will be brought in to coordinate works from design stage right through to construction stage.
- Minimum 5 Years BIM Experience
- Revit experience at least 2 years experience
- Hands on experience of working on large scale construction projects
- Good work ethic
- Ability to be party of team but also to be able to be self-sufficient if and when required
- Good experience of Masonry Facades would set a candidate apart of they had that
If this look like a role of interest then please get in touch and we can go into it in more detail.