£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
4 days ago
The role of the Project Engineer will be to carry out a number of tasks on contracted sites on a number of different BMS. These will include:
- Commissioning of buildings management systems
- Completing relevant paperwork i.e. witnessing sheets, commissioning sheets
- Software development
- Smart Vue setup (Training provided)
- Preparation of O&M materials
- Learn Smart Buildings concepts and products (training provided)
- Organising and managing subcontract labour
- Organising and managing internal labour and the delivery team
- Financially aware
- Balance workload and multiple jobs
- Be able to solve complex engineering problems
The successful applicant will build an on-going relationship with the customer looking after the needs of the site and making improvements where applicable. The role will require an individual who can solve problems on site both on an engineering level and customer relationship level in order to get the job done. The Project Engineer role will report to the Contact Manager The right candidate will be expected to work mostly in North of England but may be required to work on other sites around the country if required.
The candidate will be responsible for timely delivery of individual and multiple projects and for the quality of the end product within the confines of the budgeted costs. They will also be commercially aware and be able to operate in a sometimes highly pressured environment.
The candidate will be from a BMS background and will have management experience particularly in the field of project engineering. Ideally, they will have a HND in engineering and will be competent in manufacturer’s equipment Trend, Siemens, and Tridium. Training will be given where needed but experience is mandatory in at least one of these systems.