Burton upon Trent
£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 days ago
Burton on Trent
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
30 days Holiday + 8 BH
We are currently working with a growing FMCG company who supply in the food industry. With huge investment into the site and further anticipated growth in 2021. This role will pay a key part in the growth within the business.
As a Compliance Manager you will have the following experience:
- Able to create technical KPI’s to be used across all aspects of the business.
- To drive the development, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Experience of creating quality system framework
- Able to build strong business relationships
- Experience working on food standards and food safety systems (e.g. HACCP)
- Experience of working with BRC
Key skills & responsibilities
- Supporting the growing team in trialling new technical developments
- Ensuring that requirements for technical data and KPI’s from the Company’s customers and suppliers are satisfied.
- Supporting specific technical developments for the Company
- Develop and implement the documentation and training required to support the achievement of full auditory compliance
- Working closely with internal and external customers
As well as a salary of £35,000- £40,000 + Monday to Friday days role + 30 days holiday + 8 BH + Pension
For more information, please contact Leanne Thornewill at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you. To drive the development, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System
Able to create technical KPI’s to be used across all aspects of the business.