£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 days ago
TXM are looking for a Embedded Systems Engineer based in the North East of England working for a global rolling stock supplier offering circa £45000. This business will offer relocation not only from UK candidates but also internationally with sponsorships for the correct experience.
Embedded Systems Engineer:
- To design, implement and test embedded hardware and software. To determine software and controller requirements. To appropriately validate designs and follow TPS internal procedures whilst maintaining all supporting documentation.
- Generation of software design and documentation in line with project requirements and company standards.
- Engineering Degree in embedded systems related discipline
- Analogue and digital design experience.
- Microprocessor / DSP hardware experience
- Working knowledge of the ‘C’ programming language
- Design and development of signal conditioning and processing
- Schematic entry of PCB design
Embedded Systems Engineer Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in Embedded Systems Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.