11 days ago
TXM Recruit are currently working with a leading Engineering and Technology business based in Northamptonshire, that operate across the Automotive, Aerospace and Marine sectors.
In order to ensure the continued growth of the business they are looking for a Senior Engineer to join their Test & Electronics team. The engineer who comes into this role will be responsible for providing engineering support to the test department, whilst supporting the wider engineering functions as well.
This is a shift based role, which currently operates on a 2 or 3 shift pattern.
The Candidate needs to:
- Electrical/Mechanical biased with a proven experience in working with Fanuc 18i & 30/31i, Heidenhain iTNC 530 on CNC machine tools. ABB / Fanuc robot cells and/or FMS systems advantageous but training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Experienced in carrying out systematic fault-finding on all plant machinery and ancillary equipment. Implementing TPM and preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
- Vocationally qualified – minimum of NVQ Level 3, HNC or ONC with an appropriate apprenticeship in Electrical/mechanical engineering a must.
- Able to demonstrate a good strong working knowledge of machine tools and line interfaces.
- Able to work as part of a team or alone and capable of sharing knowledge with solid fault-finding capabilities.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Electrical/Mechanical skills required for maintenance of CNC machine tools and associated manufacturing equipment.
- Risk assessment of all duties and development of all Health and Safety requirements to include standard methods of work to ensure safe working practices.
- Identify critical spares requirements and carry out TPM program.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you