£24000 - £35000 per annum
14 days ago
As a Technical Author you will be working day shifts Monday to Friday and will be offered a fantastic salary plus other company benefit. Experience of working in a safety critical industry is desirable.
As a Technical Author you will produce high quality consistent Engineering documentation required to enable the business to deliver its objectives. This includes fleet performance improvements, maintenance documentation including VMIs & VOIs and other Engineering documentation.
As a Technical Author your role will include various tasks such as:
· Utilise the vast organisational experience when developing documentation such as our best practice library.
· Producing fleet performance reports as required.
· Effectively use SAP system to ensure parts availability.
· Review data input to locomotive history tracking system as required.
· Carry out Product Audits to ensure best practice and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
· To undertake risk assessments and implement appropriate control measures in line with legislation and rail industry requirements
· Engineering Advanced Apprenticeship or equivalent experience
· NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in the rolling stock industry (Desirable)
Autocad experience (Desirable)
If you are a Technical Author and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.