£55000 per annum, Benefits: Free train travel + Final salary pension
18 days ago
TXM are looking for Systems Engineer with Mark 4 or coach stock experience working for a rail engineering business based ideally at Cardiff but would be open to a few different sites in the middle or North Wales. The role comes with a fantastic pension
Fleet Engineer Job Role:
· Responsible for managing fleet performance, looking into data and causes of incidents to create improvement plans both mechanically and electrically.
· Will be offering technical support and working with production.
· Will have Mark 4 or coaching stock experience.
· Are open to considering someone more junior to step up into this role if you have the hunger and the drive to improve and can demonstrate that you work at this level.
· Are looking for a personal statement once discussed with myself to show your hunger for the role.
Fleet Engineer Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Fleet Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.