£45000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Holiday Etc
24 days ago
Our client are looking for a Mechanical Technician to come on board and to support the Lead Mechanical Engineer in maintaining services, plant and apparatus in all areas of the plant and across the three technologies. Our client's facility has a Mechanical Treatment Plant, Anaerobic Digester and an Advanced Thermal Treatment Plant
This role will require the successful applicant to provide technical leadership and mentoring to Maintenance Team members within the sphere of their core technical competence and lead in the effective delivery of the planned and unplanned maintenance activities at site.
Role requirements :
- IOSH qualification
- CSE/GCSE equivalent
- EFW Maintenance experience of 3 or more years
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding and writing of SSoW and Risk Assessments
- Work within a Permit to work system
- Specialist proven skills in one of the following Coded Welding, Pressure Vessels, Combined Heat and Power Gas Systems maintenance and servicing , Steam Turbine maintenance and servicing, Steam Valves.
- Previous experience of working within the role required.
- Experience maintaining EFW plants
- Experience supervising a working party under SSoW and RA.